Sunshine skiing at holiday region Katschberg
Attractive spring offers in January and March
Between an abundance of sunshine and fresh mountain air (between an altitude of 1.150m and 2.220m), the holiday region of Katschberg offers numerous happy moments for families!
The interconnected ski area Katschberg-Aineck guarantees perfectly groomed slopes, a clear blue sky, spacious pistes and great snow conditions. Outside the school holidays, affordable family packages including ski course, ski equipment and ski passes for kids (up to 12 years) are offered.
Overview of the ski resort Katschberg:
- Snow guarantee due to the altitude of 1.100 - 2.200m & more than 750 snow lances ensure 100% snow-covered slopes
- 70 kilometres of ski slopes - 10km of easy slopes, 50km of moderately difficult and 10km of difficult slopes
- 16 modern lift systems
- High transport capacity (28.460 persons per hour)
- Connection of the mountains Tschaneck & Aineck via ski bridge including conveyor belt
- Free-of-charge ski bus from your accommodation to the valley stations Katschberg
- Numerous cozy ski huts provide delicious meals
Besides skiing, various winter activities can be explored, such as great cross-country skiing trails, ski tour routes, toboggan runs, romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides, winter hiking trails, guided snowshoe or torchlight hiking tours as well as wellness & spa offers.
Near Katschberg, the region Lieser Maltatal in Carinthia has much to offer. Numerous winter activities as well as a short distance to the ski resort Katschberg are awaiting you.
Family offers in January and March
Hotel packages including ski pass, ski equipment and ski course for children up to 12 years!
A great selection of hotels in the Katschberg region are located directly at the ski slopes and ensures a quick entry! Zahlreiche Hotels am Katschberg liegen direkt an den Pisten und ermöglichen einen schnellen Einstieg ins Vergnügen. This is what makes skiing holidays with children particularly fun!
Explore TOP hotel packages (Best Price guarantee):